Oticon ConnectClip 2.4
ConnectClip is many things in one. It turns compatible hearing aids into a high quality, wireless headset for hands-free calls and listening to music or podcasts in stereo. It works with any modern smartphone, music player or computer. It is a wireless, remote microphone and a remote control.
The ConnectClip is only compatible with Oticon Opn, Engage, Xceed & Siya hearing aids and the Ponto 4 bone anchored sound processor.
Quality hands-free calls for any smartphone
ConnectClip turns your hearing aids into a hands-free mobile headset. It connects to any modern smartphone via 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy and streams rich sound to both ears, while capturing the wearer’s voice in high resolution.
This cutting-edge streaming protocol places ConnectClip ahead of the pack, allowing a much broader frequency bandwidth than classic Bluetooth. Bluetooth low energy is also the technology that enables ConnectClip to stream sound to both ears, and keeps battery consumption low.
Wireless stereo headphones
Headphones are well integrated into our lives, but many hearing aid users can’t simply plug in and play. However, with ConnectClip, all smartphone and tablet users can wirelessly stream music videos or podcasts to both ears – in high-quality, stereo sound. Meanwhile, they can still hear the sounds all around them.
Remote microphone sends speech to your ears
At a lecture or presentation, or anytime your need help to hear someone’s voice more clearly, ConnectClip gives a helping hand. You simply give the ConnectClip to the person you need to hear and it wirelessly streams that person’s voice directly to your hearing aids from up to 20 metres away.
This is especially useful in situations such as:
- Educational lectures and classrooms
- Speeches at weddings, birthdays and anniversaries
- Inside a car
- In a bar or very noisy restaurant
- Business presentations
- Discreet hearing aid remote control
- ConnectClip functions as a remote control for compatible hearing aids, allowing the wearer to adjust their volume and change the programme remotely.
- Connecting with your home telephone
- The Oticon ConnectLine Phone adaptor 2.0 can used via this ConnectClip microphone - the ConnectLine Phone adaptor will not work without the ConnectClip microphone.